|Dimension||longest+shortest side up to 50 cm||longest+shortest side up to 70 cm||longest+shortest side up to 90 cm|
|Price incl. VAT||CHF 9.50||CHF 12.00||CHF 15.00|
|Weight||Min. 50 g||Max. 20 kg|
|Length||Min. 14,8 cm||Max. 175 cm|
|Thickness||Min. 1,0 cm|
|Format||Min. A6 (14,8 x 10,5 cm)|
• Your packaging must be suitable as transport packaging and must adequately protect the contents.
• Make sure the packaged goods have no room to move within the packaging, and use soft padding for lightweight and harder padding for heavy content.
• Always seal your parcel properly and fasten the edges with adhesive.
• More information on our website: Shipping etiquette.
• Consignee address: Make sure your parcel is labelled with a deliverable consignee address (no PO boxes).
• Sender address/telephone: Please specify, so that parcels can be returned.
• Print out the package label and attach it to the package where it is visible.
• Under shipment tracking you can track your parcel online at any time. All you need for this is your parcel label number.
• Delivery only against acknowledgement of receipt. The acknowledgement of receipt can be requested from us at any time.
• Is your consignee out when we attempt delivery? We offer alternative options for receipt free of charge (delivery to a different address, redirection to the nearest Pickup parcelshop or a one-time signature release authorisation).